Are you growing frustrated with insurance companies’ increasing encroachments on your dental practice? As a dentist myself, I have experienced firsthand the frustrations that come with accepting dental insurance, and I understand the desire to reduce third party influence and get back to treating patients the way they deserve to be treated.
That’s why I created Quality Dental Plan (QDP), the industry leader in in-house dental savings plans. And after I noticed the successes achieved in my office, I became determined to share my experience with dentists all over the country. QDP dramatically changed my dental practice, and here’s how it can change yours too:
- Attracts more new fee-for-service patients by providing the uninsured population with a way to pay for the care they are so desperately in need of
- Increases revenue by as much as 30% by incentivizing patients to not only pay up front for a years’ worth of services but to keep coming back
- Improves patient loyalty because patients who join a plan like QDP are 70% more likely to refer others to the office
- Increases treatment acceptance by over 20% since patients are more likely to proceed with treatment knowing they’re getting a “good deal”
- Reduces third party influence, allowing you the dentist to set your own fees and not adhere to a corporations’ rules and regulations
Want to learn more about in-house dental savings plans? Fill out the form on this page to set up a time to talk with me directly and discover the amazing changes a plan like QDP can make in your practice.
– Dan Marut, DMD and Founder, Quality Dental Plan